Understanding the factors behind business growth and market dominance through the lenses of Supply Chain Management. A Case study of Trade Kings Ltd
Aim - To assess the contributory factors of supply chain management that results in the growth of business and dominance to control the market- A study on Trade Kings Ltd.
- To analyse the concept of supply chain management and the factors associated with it.
- To study the significance of supply chain management in business processes.
- To evaluate the relationship between the methods of supply chain management and market dominance.
- To determine the way in which effective measures of supply chain management drives the growth of Trade Kings Ltd.
- To recommend efficient procedures of supply chain management that can be adopted by Trade Kings Ltd to grow their business and control the market.
This investigation is based on the importance of supply chain management and its contributory role in growing a business by together allocating it a power to dominate the market. Considering which, this study has been found to have an enormous scope of exploring its benefits to assist the businesses in adopting the most powerful factors of supply chain management. Not only the selected enterprise operating in the FMCG industry, but other related entities with some working in other industrial sectors can also undertake this approach to develop their business to a great extent. Top assignment writing service in Canada from experts.
- What is the concept of supply chain management and factors associated to it?
- How significant is the undertaken procedure of supply chain management and how does it influences the business?
- How the supply chain management measures and the notion of market dominance are related to each other?
- How the applied methods of supply chain management drive the growth of Trade Kings Ltd?
The notion of this investigation is to discover such contributory factors of supply chain management that assists the business to prosper in the market and attain a power of controlling with effective measures adopted for the same.
Context of the research
Supply chain management is itself referred to be a basis for growth where a large number of businesses are enforced to operate at a worldwide level with globally accepted norms. This leads to a vast expansion of the organisations to several number of countries to create an international presence of their business (Craig, Carter and Liane, 2011). This however leads to an increased cost of logistics and inventory. Although, implementing effective measures of supply chain management is apparent to control such delimiting aspects of raised costs while expanding in the international markets.
Growth and Development Opportunities of Unicorn Grocery
Identification of gap in research
This is basically to state any identified gap in the previous researches that has been carried out by the investigators to explore a similar agenda. Herein, it has been found that a very generic study focussing on the importance of overall supply chain management has been undertaken, rather concentrating only upon the factors associated with it. The current investigation is thereby expected to fulfil this gap and specifically focus upon the contributory factors of supply chain management.
Purpose for the research
It is to demonstrate the purpose of this undertaken study which is based on the exploration of such contributory factors of supply chain management that results in business growth along with the power of controlling a market (Isenberg and Coates, 2015). This is proven to determine certain effective measures of supply chain management to further result in an assimilated business planning with system wide strategies related to inventory and an agile system, etc.
Significance of the research
It is in context to the carried research work which is immensely important for the chosen organisation that is operating in the FMCG sector of Malaysia, named Trade King Ltd. Supply chain management is evident to produce cost-effective outcomes for the companies adopting it. It is hereby to define such contributory aspects of supply chain management, this investigation is important in terms of providing the direction of strategic differentiator to Trade King Ltd and other such establishments operating in a similar industry.
- Craig, R., Carter, P. and Liane, E., 2011. Sustainable supply chain management: evolution and future directions. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. 41(1). pp.46-62.
- Philip, B. and Stefan, S., 2014. Putting sustainability into supply chain management. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal. 19 (3). pp.322-331.