This unit examines that business is owned by a small family and they have no idea about the development of the market share thus information had to be gathered
- Explain the concept of marketing used by iPhone
- Conduct market research to find out customer demand and activities operating at market place.
- Give brief introduction about E Marketing and methods used by organisation to E Market their goods & services.
The marketing is the major activity that is been followed by the firm that helps in the good rise in the operations that helps in the rise in the effectiveness in the growth and operations of the actions and the operations that are been followed by the firm. The marketing will help in the development of the positive perception that help in good management of the business operations and activities that will help in the better rise in the customer satisfaction level that will help in the effective and good rise in the customer satisfaction level. For the report, iPhone from Apple Inc. is been taken in the context (McClements, 2015). The report will cover the basic concepts of marketing and the diverse activities that are followed by the organisation. The market segmentation and marketing mix approach is been analysed. The importance of the marketing analysis and various market research methods are been discussed. Also, the marketing research tools are been analysed. Other than this, the concepts of e Commerce are been analysed its impact on the brand image of the firm is been analysed. The market analysis techniques are been taken in consideration and other than this, a market research is been presented to get the proper handling of the business activities.
1.1 Define marketing and diverse activities that are been followed by the firm to promote a good marketing approach.
Marketing is the process of promoting the high quality products and services that are been manufactured by the firm that helps in a good rise in the customer satisfaction level and further leading to the generation of the high amount of revenue (Graber and et.al.., 2016). The firm will help in the effective management of the high level of the products and services that will help in suitable rise in the customer satisfaction and brand image of the firm.
Various operations are been followed by the firm that will help in the good growth and execution of the promotional activities that will be provided by the cited firm.
Some major activities that are been followed by the firm are:
- Advertising: it is the promotional approach that is been taken in the consideration by the organisation that help in good rise in customer satisfaction and meeting of the targeted goals in a much effective and better way. This will support the showcasing of the features and qualities of the products and services that are been offered by the firm.
- Personal selling: In this the vendor sales the product and services which is been manufactured by himself to the customers on his own.
- Direct marketing: this is the extended approach of personal selling and involves the offering of the product and services directly to the customers in return of the capital and revenue.
1.2 Explain market segmentation as a tool to identify customers. Give examples of the different market segments your business attracts
Market segmentation is an approach that involve the selection of an specific segment of the market and thus will help in good rise in the customer satisfaction level. It involves the effective handling of the business operations and actions that will help in the superficial growth and development of the business organisation (McClements, 2015). The market segmentation helps in the good rise in the customer satisfaction and meeting of the targeted goals that supports an effective rise in customer satisfaction level.
Some major market segmentation approaches are:
Behavioural segmentation: involves the assessment of how the product will be used and what benefit will it have on them.
Demographic segmentation: it is based on the age race and ethnic background of the customers. This will add preciseness to the purchasing by the customer.
Geographic segmentation: this segmentation is been held on the nationality or the geographic location of the organisation and its customers.
Psychographic segmentation: it is based on the customers perceptions and valuation that is been hold by the organisation.
1.3 explain the marketing mix and apply it to your products.
The effective marketing mix helps in the good rise in the customer satisfaction and meeting of the targeted goals. A good marketing mix will help in effective growth and development of the organisation, helping it to get proper and suitable revenue generation (Serrat, 2017).
The marketing mix of the cited business enterprise is as follows:
- Product:it is the most important commodity and is been taken in consideration by the enterprise to improve its performance. It can involve the good or a service offered by company.
- Price: it is the most crucial factor that decide the selling and purchasing of the product or services from an organisation.
- Promotion: effective promotional videos are to be handled that helps in the good management of the operations that will help in developing a good perception about the product in customers mind (Lees-Marshment, 2014.).
- Place: this is required to be taken in effective consideration by the organisation that will help in good rise in the customer satisfaction that will support a good accessibility of customer for company.
2.1 Explain the aims of research and market analysis
The major aim of the market research and analysis is that it helps in good rise in the customer satisfaction level that help in good rise in effectiveness of the firm. A good market research will help in better rise in customer satisfaction and meeting of the targeted goals and objectives that are been set by the business organisation for better growth and development.