Analysis of services which are rendered to customers of Hennes and Mauritz and to understand negative aspects within the same.
- Analysis of various types of organisation existed within business environment.
- Analysis of organisational functions which are linked to objectives of Hennes and Mauritz.
- Analysis of negative and positive macro environmental aspects within Hennes and Mauritz.
- Identification of strengths and weakness of Hennes and Mauritz.
Customers have certain set of expectations that are needed to be considered by companies so that they are able to raise their sales and profitability. There are many organizations that have come up and are focused on delivering high quality services. For some of them, ultimate may to gain maximum profit but there are few that aim at betterment of the society. In order to conduct the research in appropriate manner, Hennes and Mauritz is taken in to consideration. This is an organization and focus on delivering their customers with high quality services. This report covers, different organizational functions and their link to company’s objectives and structure. Further, it covers positive and negative impacts that macro environment has upon the business operations.
P1 Different types of organisations and the growth of the international business environment
COVERED IN PPT
P2. The size and scope of the organisation; their vision, mission and business objectives; the organisational and legal structure; and information about their stakeholders
COVERED IN PPT
P3 Different organizational function and linking to the organization objective and their structure
Organization structure is important for the development process because they are creating a different strategies and can be approaches a new technology helpful for the organizational growth and development (Fleischmann, 2014). In this way, they increased their production value and the quality of product. Hennes and Mauritz is the popular organization that can be control the whole department and it can be managing the different task performed by the department. They are achieving some for the growth. There are function that perform a different task in the organization as following:
Marketing process: The marketing department is very important because they are main the sales of product. They are creating a different plan for the promotion of product in effective manner. The Hennes and Mauritz are developing a new plan for the product selling. The sales team maintain the detail of product such as purchased item detail and selling prize this are important things of every product. They can be represented an effective manner to provide the information to the customer. This organization is important to create an effective sales pitching.
Finance process: Finance department will control and manage the whole financial functions such as income, cost, loss, profit etc. Financial department manage the whole budget of income and the new product lunched details. This is the important department that are very useful for Hennes and Mautitz.
Production process: Every firm has their own separate department that mange the whole manufacturing team (Jennings, 2014). This department will manage the new product details and their quality of product. It provides a good quality of services to customer. First of all, they understand the need of customer and then modified their product according to the client. The manufacture manager can manage the whole production process. They are directly interacted with the production department that provide the full details of product.
Human resources: The HR department is play important role for the Hennes and Mauritz. They are hiring the best talented people that enhances their skills for the growth of organization. They are following some steps to select the employee. HR department is very important for the organization because they will manage the detail of employee and providing the income related information.
Hennes and Maurtiz is the most popular company to performing a different task in step by step. They are achieved their goal for the business process. In this firm, All department are performing different task in an effectively. This department can be build a relationship with the other department. They are managed the coordination between the employee. All department are connected to each other and performing operation in separately. Finance department is very important to control their cost, annual budget etc. other hand production department is useful the manufacturing a product.
It is stores the detail of raw material are used for the manufacture. They are promoting a new product in market with the help of marketing team. They can explore their product in the market. Digital marketing is a new approach to share the detail on the internet because most of the customer are directly interacted to the e-commerce site. This website is collected the information regarding and product (Bocken, 2014). It is the way to represent their product on the internet. In this way, they are identified that each department has some specific role to perform some operation in accurately. All the department are inter-related to each other and they are making a strong relationship between departments.
P.4 Analysing the positive and negative impact on the macro environment on business operations
Macro environment refers to the external eternal environmental factors that affects the growth and development of the organisation. In order to assess the impact of macro environment of business operations of H&M, PESTLE model will be used. PESTLE model is effective and efficient tool that helps in analysing the impact of macro environment on growth and development of the organisation. In this context, the PESTLE analysis is described below:
- Political Factors: Political factors refers to the governmental policies and norms which affects the business operations of organisations (Sun and et.al., 2014). The policies and reforms changes according to needs and circumstances and it can affects the operations of business organisations from minimum to maximum. The current political condition of Untied Kingdom destabilised due to BREXIT. Government have transformed some of the provisions and trade policies which could affect the business operations of H&M.
- Economic Factors: Economic factors includes the inflation rates, interest rates, unemployment rates, exchange rates and all other economic factors that affects the performance of the organisation. In order to enhance the productivity and profitability of the organisation it is essential for the management to analyse the economic conditions of the country. The economic condition of United Kingdom is robust but volatile (Ivy, 2018). It affects the daily business operations of H&M. Economic factors greatly influences business growth and development. Stable economic conditions foster organisational growth and unstable economic conditions in the country hinders the growth and development of organisation.
Social Factors: Social factors includes societal tastes and preferences. Customers preferences are dynamic in nature.
You may also like this:
- Managerial Accounting and Essential Requirements of Tech Limited
- Organisational Behaviour to a Particular Problem Identified with Hilton Hotel
- Pitching and Negotiations Skills of Marks and Spencer
- Presentation of Financial Information - Enron
- Business Accounting and Economic Issues - Smartco Stores Group