A research proposal is required to be made on the topic “Influence of technology on consumer decision making in Travel and Tourism Sector”
- Make a research project outline by considering a case study of Thomson.
- Explain different factors that have a contribution in the selection of research topics.
- Critically review key references and write specifications of the research project by considering Thomson.
- Develop a plan for working on decided research specifications.
Research project is provide appropriate information of specific topic to properly understand its benefits and drawbacks. Through this researcher can easily get appropriate idea on specified topic to accomplish its requirement in specific manner. Through this, learner get proper information ion their authenticate topic (Abubakar and Ilkan, 2016). Travel and tourism is one of the fastest growing industry that assist to provide higher growth in a economy for development procedure. This research is based on influence of information technological on travelling and tourism sector. This is a most effective and impactful procedure that aid to provide appropriate information to visitors on the bases of their requirement and need. Through this, Thomson which is a tourism sector organisation can easily get higher benefits to maximise number of visitors at their specific location.
1.1 Formulate and record possible project outline specification
Overview – Now a days, each and every industry wants to implement information technology in their business procedure to maximise profitability and growth in effective manner. In travel and tourism sector, transformational has major impact because through their they can easily provide accurate information to their visitors and tourists (Edelman, Jaffe and Kominers, 2016). Some of the inbound and outbound tourists are want to get proper information of several offers and services that are provided by different tourism organisation in a country. Main objective of these procedure to build direct direct connection of tourist with their authenticate destination.
Aim: To analyse the role of utilising social media marketing for expanding leisure tourism at South America – A case Study on Thomson
- To determine the role of social media marketing for enhancing number of leisure tourist
- To identify the impact of social media marketing on various tourist segmentation
- To determine the relationship between social media marketing and increase of tourist number at South America
- What is the role of social media marketing in order to expand number of tourist?
- What will be the impact of social media marketing on various tourist segmentation?
- What is a relationship between social media marketing with increase of number of tourist at South America?
1.2 Factors that contribute to the process of project selection
Research is that which is considered as complex job because it needs to be done in proper manner for minimising the problems and issues which comes in between success of project completion. There are several steps which is required to be followed for conducting an research in better structure and it is followed as:
- Introduction: It is the first step in which appropriate project title is chose through which aims and objectives are taken out. Although it is important to have such because it helped in continue for further research and investigation with suitable data and information. This is most difficult task for researchers that to select particular topic and defined it to complete the research project in well manner.
- Literature review: It is said to be a search and evaluating the available literature in the given subject. In other words, a literature review refer to scholarly paper which do include the various current knowledge that also involve meaningful findings and methodological contribution on a specific topic in great way. Even, various viewpoints are considered in this of specialist person as well (Giaoutzi, 2017). literature review mat be considered as the type of review article and scholar paper where included current knowledge and substantive findings regarding project. It contributes more to the topic with the help of theoretical and methodological knowledges as well. Literature review is known as secondary sources which support in finding more relevant data and information by different views of authors, writers as well as philosopher.
- Research methodology: It refers to some particular procedures or modern techniques which needs to determine, select and process that has to analyse needed topic. In this section of research project a people can evaluate a overall study and its reliability in perfect way. It is being used to make an proper decision in organization. This part includes as publication research, interviews, surveys and other techniques which could make it for both present and the historical interpretation. Research methodology play vital in completion of particular project with an appropriate manner. In a research paper, methodology section allow to reader for critically evaluating a specific study with validity and reliability as well. It is considered as the science of study in which defined that how research is to be conducted.
- Data analysis: This is considered to be a most needed part in research project, basically with the help of analysis organization can make it proper strategy and decision. Therefore, analysis is done on views of people which was collected with the help of research and useful part is used by firm and according to such proper working is done (Huang and et. al., 2016). data analysis is defined as the procedure in which all information or relevant data are to be inspected, cleaned, transformed as well as modelled for the purpose of discovering appropriate information and drawing conclusion that facilitates in decision making process.
- Recommendation and conclusion: This is the last step performed in research project, in this a recommendation is provided in form of suggestion to company after analysing as where the company is lacking off. Is there any need of change is determined with analysing information from above. In last, the whole research is concluded as what is being included and understood with the entire study. In this appropriate suggestions and recommendation are to be given after conducting research and analysing problems. Researcher draw a conclusion for after analysing and evaluating study so that ultimate solutions can be framed.
You may also like to read these samples: